These family shots are adorable! Your other blog is cute too. I can't believe its been so long before we've talked- I feel like a horrible friend. I'm bummed you and the fam won't be joining us this summer :( I'm sure you're really happy about it though! I think I'm going to go crazy, literally.
Anyway, the baby is crying but I'll hit you up on facebook if I ever get a minute to log on again !!! lol You are a mom, you understand I'm sure :)
1 comment:
These family shots are adorable! Your other blog is cute too. I can't believe its been so long before we've talked- I feel like a horrible friend. I'm bummed you and the fam won't be joining us this summer :( I'm sure you're really happy about it though! I think I'm going to go crazy, literally.
Anyway, the baby is crying but I'll hit you up on facebook if I ever get a minute to log on again !!! lol You are a mom, you understand I'm sure :)
Post a Comment