1.23.2008

My 1st "official" Photo Shoot

3 comments:

Rachael said...

How fun! You did a good job!

Emy5 said...

I really enjoyed watching this. Who took those pictures? Was it really you? I am impressed. They look professional.

Anonymous said...

Yep I really DID take those pics. Thanks soo much! That is a great compliment. It's my nephew and his friend. They are being baptized this weekend.

I have great friends who ARE professionals and they have been kind enough to teach me anything I ask them about!

And actually (funny story) when my sister's friend went to get the pics of her daughter printed the guy at Wal Mart wouldn't give them to her because they were "professional" and probably copyrighted! Bummer for her, but it made me feel good! I borrowed back drops and did it in my living room using natural light. It was a blast!!

In a couple weeks I am going to take family pictures for 2 of my sisters. I can't wait!!!